I'm drew, 24 and a student (seems eternal!) in Glasgow. Dunno quite what I will be writing here but think I may be asking various questions to run with the title! Who can say....

Saturday, September 17, 2005

goodbye BT!

This is really quite a groovey thing.

So yeah, I am most likely behind the times with it but after tying it, it really is worth it. I have made a few landline calls and the quality was fab and only 1.4p a minute - which is the same rate for calling the states and oz!!

And if you have it on your computer I can call you on that too, for free!

So fellow b-street folk, I think we should all download it and try a conference (which is free too).

Oh, and have turned on that thing to stop unwanted ad's in my comments.

drew :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried to download "this" but it just froze up my computer.
Bummer!

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home