I'm drew, 24 and a student (seems eternal!) in Glasgow. Dunno quite what I will be writing here but think I may be asking various questions to run with the title! Who can say....

Saturday, September 03, 2005

The end in nigh...

Meant to blog about this the other day, but forgot (says it all really).

I FOUND MY FIRST GREY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!

One is not impressed, but I have decided to keep it anyway, just can't remember where I have put it now...

So, Help the aged (is that really spelt the same as aged? it is meant to sound ag-ed, like in the Pulp song), buy me a pint.

drew

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok....whats with the spamming after I post these days, and how do I fix that?

2:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really Drew you are being bombarded here. Maybe if you changed your comment settings so that they didn't accept anonymous posts.. But then that might make it more of a chore for some us to comment too.
But hey.. do what ya gotta do dude!

6:14 AM

 
Blogger The blah blogger said...

Try this drew :

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203

Might help...

L xxx

10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home