I'm drew, 24 and a student (seems eternal!) in Glasgow. Dunno quite what I will be writing here but think I may be asking various questions to run with the title! Who can say....

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ok, I was bored.....

Boredom does funny things to a man, I have to say. Even after taking out the bins I was still lackin in sommit to do so I decided to strap on my iPod and go for a run!

So, to the beat of Greenday taking the piss out of their own country I did just that.

And this was scenery on a gorgeous glasgow night that helped me on my way!! (yes, obviously I didn't leave my phone behind, it was hard enouh to leave the cigs.)






I have yet to blog about my holiday, but then thats cause I am waiting for the photo's to be developed and now sent up to me from London (long story) to be honest, it would be quicker for you all just clickhere and read the review I did about it.

Oh, and I may just have got myself a man.....

drew

(p.s - my blog has been bloody spammed..is nowhere safe???)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small world. I've just been watching a
documentary on Scotland. And I believe they showed the very building you took a picture of. (Is it on the river?)
And I know that I've gotten spam in some of my blogs' guestbooks but never on the comments.
We can delete those though can't we?

6:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! its the Science Centre about 10 mins from my flat and yes, its on the River Clyde. Very cool buildin inside and out!

drew

11:35 AM

 
Blogger The blah blogger said...

They are really nice pics you got there - should take a walk down to the river some time myself - haven't done it in aaaaaages...used to love it down there.

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home