I'm drew, 24 and a student (seems eternal!) in Glasgow. Dunno quite what I will be writing here but think I may be asking various questions to run with the title! Who can say....

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Safe Sex on Ladders

Check out this to a) see how some folk have to much time on their hands and b) to have a giggle!

Also thought I would mention that I am currently trying out the opera browser version 8 at the moment. This is kinda similar to Firefox but has a couple of great features it lacks (the wand that stores your passwords is fantastic) and also, it is a lot quicker for page loading.

Other than that, I just got an assignment back that I crammed into the night before after a two week extension, not going to bed until 8am - and got 69%! I'm well chuffed!!!!

drew

(p.s - still not liking the 25 things....)
(p.p.s - The aussies get here soon!!!!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you chuffed because 69 is a good grade or your favorite number? Apparently 25 isn't though. LOL! Enjoy it kiddo. You're still a young man. Besides I bet you could still pass as 24 if you really wanted to. lol

7:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to update son!

5:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home