The '7' tag thingy.
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1) get hit by a bus and live to disprove the mith that "you may get hit by a bus tommorrow (and Laura says I must have clean pants too)
2) download the internet.
3) scuba dive the great barrier reef.
4) live in a foreign country.
5) invent teleportation.
6) to own an Aston Martin DB7
7) write a hugely succesful song known by millions.
Seven things you can do:
1) drive fast
2) play the piano
3) deep throat (yeah, I have trouble making myself sick by sticking my fingers down my throat...).
4) scare men off with commitment at forty paces.
5) I can dance, I can jive, and dig that dancing queen.
6) be sarcsatic on demand.
7) sleep in and be late for work for a 1pm start.
Seven things you can't do:
1) fly a plane
2) fly
3) have periods (still say you cant trust sommit that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die...)
4) go down on a woman.
5) go to bed before 2am
6) spell xena without going for the z key.
7) hear dont stop me now by queen and not dance.
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex: (I chose the same sex):
1) nice bum
2) nice eyes
3) nice smile
4) if they are fucking gorgeous
5) nice clothes
6) not being too tall, or rather quite short.
7) oh, yeah, I suppose I should say personality or sommit....
Seven things you say most:
1) whats the buzz (tell me whats a happening)
2) yir talking pish
3) yeah right...
4) your house or mine (but strongly hint at mine so I can do the throwing out)
5) at the end of the day (PRE big brother....)
6) eh...I dont think so...
7) Im SO not walking.....
Seven celebrity crushes:
1) Justin Timberlake (so sue me...)
2) Julian McMahon (cole from charmed....damn you Danni)
3) Jesse Spencer (Billy from Neighbours)
4) Dermot O'Leary
5) Antonio Banderas
6) Cameron Diaz
7) Michael J Fox when younger (see number 6 in the attraction thing)



1 Comments:
Under 7 Things You Can Do you shoulda put: Attract spammers like flies.
LOL!
Also.. you're gonna have to fight mom for Antonio Banderas!!
7:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home