the BEST 3-day hangover cure...
Yep.
I woke up after the third night out on the town and was feeling mighty sorry for myself. However, as luck would have it I had received a twelve month interest free credit card the other week so of I trotter to the beloved retail park known as Braehead just outside Glasgow.
So what did I come home with? A brand spanking shiny personal computer!
The only problem (apart from eventually having to pay the bill) is that i am bored to death with restarting the bloody thing each time I realise I dont have a certain program and have to install it. Laura laughed at me saying that she wouldng go outside for a month but not me, I would rather it all just worked as soon as I opened the box with everything that I need and want.
What an idea for a business! A person who analyses a persons current computer and then goes out, gets the right spec machine, then goes online and sorts it with all the shit that makes them so damn user friendy!! I would pay for that service.....
But then I do have a new toy to play with..... ;o)
drew x
(p.s - I just SO cannot get used to not reaching for the touchpad on the now slightly to be neglected laptop..... but at least the 'g' key works propertly on this one!)



2 Comments:
To me a lap top is only good for travel. Gimme a big ol PC any time.
And are you saying you bought the new one because the lap top "g" key was not functioning? Or because you were hungover?
Either one would be a good enuff excuse tho. lol
8:13 PM
You'd pay for that huh? You should have said ;)
12:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home