Sunday, October 09, 2005
Previous Posts
- For all those....
- strange but fun
- a wee alteration....
- DAM!
- Just a few piccies from my recent trip up north, a...
- goodbye BT!
- The '7' tag thingy.
- The end in nigh...
- And again....
- the BEST 3-day hangover cure...
Da Weather in Glesga
B-street Blogs
BlitherBlah...
Blurt
Banter
Bandy
B*llsh*t or Belief
Bookends...
breathe
boy
Brainstorm
bruised..
Beckville
Blunder
Links
BoredGmail
Ciao
My Coming Out Advice
My House Buying Advice (UK)
My deleted ciao review!



4 Comments:
Very cool. Sometimes I wish everything could still look like that.
2:45 AM
you know? it doesn't look THAT much different now! And you can JUST see my flat by the tree in the middle right of the pic.
2:50 AM
You should go stand at the point where that pic was taken and take another one and post that too.
T'would be interesting to compare the two.
7:00 PM
I had a similar pic somewhere - 'cept it was from the other side of the shops. If I can find it again, I'll send it to you :D
2:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home