I'm drew, 24 and a student (seems eternal!) in Glasgow. Dunno quite what I will be writing here but think I may be asking various questions to run with the title! Who can say....

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Like busses

Why are men like busses?

Not that I like getting busses, horrible mode of transport is that.

But why do men always have to come along at the same time? All I want is one for gods sake, not a plethora of them (well....there is a time and a place...! lol) I seem to have got two new ones on the go, two that I had been seeing recently but didn't go anywhere seem to be making a reappearance, and a guy I knew YEARS ago has just got in contact. I mean bloody hell, there is only so much of me that can go around - and no comments in the back there, I saw that Laura......

Anyhoo, off to get ready, and need to remember which one I am going to see just now...!

See ya,

drew x

1 Comments:

Blogger The blah blogger said...

Hey its not nice to take away a girl's jokes before she's made them :p

And stop bloody moaning boy - next you'll be trying to tell me you can have too much of a good thing....

1:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home