I'm drew, 24 and a student (seems eternal!) in Glasgow. Dunno quite what I will be writing here but think I may be asking various questions to run with the title! Who can say....

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

If you haven't already, you should!

Ok,

a bit of a change from the normal posts but I though I would draw attension to the cleverness that is me and the new link I have put in the page!

It moves and stuff and will earn both me some money of you join!!! Of course you will earn some too, not a hell of a lot but then is a cool site non the less.

Yours,

A skint student!

4 Comments:

Blogger drew said...

while that would be fun thomas, will pass on that for the time being! Although for some reason my link has dissapeared........ is there a rule against that kind of thing on here?

11:41 PM

 
Blogger The blah blogger said...

Maybe your ad-blocker is blocking it out??? And how much do you get for a new referral these days? It used to be a whopping 50p way back when (in the olden days, when i were a lass....etc etc etc).

Oh btw - you might want to change your comments to allow anyone to post, because signing into blogger just to comment is a pain! :)

3:11 PM

 
Blogger joyce said...

I agree with the Blah Kid. I hate having to sign into blogger just to comment.. especially these last few days when it's been soooo sloooowwww to load.

9:20 PM

 
Blogger drew said...

ah, it seems to be working now, will try and change the comment thingy too!

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home