eh.....?
Why is my skin peeling????
I just looked down at my ankle and noticed that the skin is starting to peel. Now I can accept that that would happen if I had been in the sun YESTERDAY however I came back from Majorca a month ago! What is THAT all about? And while I'm on the subject of ankles, why do they have those two sticky out bits either side? Surely when God was creating man he could have foreseen that we would end up wearing shoes and boots and that these sticky out bits would get in the way of that?
The mind boggles.
Oh, a special thanks to Laura for helping me to get those wee links down the side, this place is getting better and better!! Any other suggestions for what to put here, let me know!
drew x



2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
5:43 PM
My sister peels weeks after she's been in the sun.
And that god dude works in mysterious ways. Just be thankful you don't have two left feet!
Last but not least.. the site looks all neat and spiffy. Good job!!
5:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home