finally!
well guys,
it took me long enough (just couldn't think of a name and am a bit lazy) but I finally have one of these things!
What to say? Buggered if I know! Finally chose the name because I am sitting here hungover to hell and all I keep saying is "but WHY do I have to feel this shit after 6 pints of Stella and 8 vodka and oranges after not eating very much before I went out?". Its a valid question in my opinion.
Anyhoo, will need to figure out how this thing works (Laura, Mom, HELP!)
See ya'all
drew xx



3 Comments:
Well a hangover is as good a start as any young man! Welcome to B-street!!! And it looks like you've grasped this blog thing pretty well to me sonny! - mom
12:01 AM
WOOHOO DREWBOY! I'm all excited thanks for starting one! You're going well so far, now you've got to tell us about everything else!
3:18 AM
well I thought it was about time, lets see how good I am to remember to post on it! lol
11:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home