ok, just a minute.....
Meter Readers.
Why oh why do they always seem to come to my house when my hall cupboard is blocked with stuff? At the moment the old carpet is in the hall and lo and behold, the electric meter reader guy comes! It happens EVERY time, no matter what! My hall can be clear for months upon end and then I do something which means I have to use the hall for storage and they knock at the ruddy door! Is it a national conspiricy? Does this happen to those of you from far away? I'm perplexed.
Oh, and had a sun lolly today! They have been in my frezzer for months but I have only just got round to eating one and its reminding me of when I was a wee boy, think I may go climb a tree! (wonder if the connection will stretch.....)
drew



1 Comments:
Ah, well since I live in a top floor flat (apartment) and it was built at the end of the 19 century (before electicity was installed in them!) the meters had to be put inside. Most houses have them on the outside but not in these kind of flats.
And sun lollies are small carton like things that you put in the freezer and are like frozen juice, so yeah, a kind of popsicle but with no stick!
2:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home