Babysitting!
Well folks,
Tonight I was given the task of looking after the wee one and what a star she is! I got to my mums house about half four in the after noon to find Eabha in the back garden where she just wouldn't come back in!!

She wouldnt put that ball down unless I took it and promised to either bounce it like a basket ball or throw it way up high!
Finally got her in the house after some bribes with some chocolate and promises to read her a book, but the cuteness that is her decided that she would put this on her head..

So after a lovely chip shop dinner it was bathtime but she just wouldnt go for a bath for Heather before she headed out for a 21st birthday party, so after she was gone it was up to me to bribe her with some chocolate!! But how cute is she though....!

She played around for a bit after that and finally, after reading her the same book about 50 thousand times, she fell asleep lying on top of me while having her evening milk! Was so nice, she didnt cry once and absolutely seems to know and trust me now, which is cool as I dont think she is entirely comfortable with her dad (the tosser...).
Anyhoo, that was my distraction from the dreaded study tongiht, hope everyone is well!!
Unkie Droo



1 Comments:
My god drew she IS beautiful!!
But why didn't you just pick her up and carry her into the house. Maybe blowing raspberries on her belly as you did. She woulda giggled.
And you coulda eaten all the chocolate.
I know it works on pop. LOL
5:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home