oh dear god....
OK,
So its been a while since I have blogged, so sue me! Its been so long I bloody forgot my username and password cause since I last did it, my browser crashed and I have every site hooked up to remember my damn passwords and usernames! Consequently, some dude who's account is 'drewboy' has just been asked to change his password....oooops!
So, the point of this rambling?
This
I can't decide whether I should be laughing or crying at the sheer sadness yet inventive use of a persons personal web space.....
But hey, what can you do but surf on dudes!
peace out!
drew



2 Comments:
Hell Eric has been around for years it seems.
I know it was one of the very first sites LittleMissSis turned me on to oh so long ago.
The oddest thing to me is that Eric could stay interested enuff to keep the place up all this time. - mom
3:36 AM
Oh I just KNEW all you internet junkies would have seen him, that was a given ;o)
10:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home